Saturday, March 2, 2019

Hey everyone welcome back to my Animal Jam blog!
Today I was just walking threw Jamaa when I saw...

...A SKUNK!?

You may be wondering, "Gizmo do you mean a pet skunk?"
 Nope!














HOW CUTE ARE THEY!?

Okay so maybe I was a little too excited and got the bundle......

SO WORTH IT! XD

Also got some cute den items if you wanted to check them out here is a picture!











Disclaimer this is not to brag at all, Just thought you would want some feedback
about the bundle before you think about getting it :D

Here is the sleep, play, dance and sit action


























What do you guys think of the bundle?
Comment down below!
overall I think this bundle is the best I have seen possibly because the skunk is just the cutest thing ever?

Anyways thanks for reading, Have a great day :)


3 comments:

  1. What do you guys think about the skunk!? let me know in the comment section :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skunk! Probably one of the best animals out now to be honest. I think it's sooooo cute! Animal jam really did a great job with designing this animal!

    I love you when it comes to friendship, Gizmo!

    -Housemom418

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH THEY ADDED A SKUNK????? Yessss not a mimic of an animal!!! They are sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete