Friday, May 10, 2019

Hey guys, quick announcement ART CHALLENGE masterpieces :D
here we have everyone who entered the last challenge I hosted and their art pieces! (:


 I love the shading on the eggs and I love the basket so much!
Great job Housemom322 I love the colors you picked the eggs they're just so adorable.












This is soo cute!
I love the simple vibe snowflake6115 the eyes look so funny I love it!
 (How many times have I said love? Om)














Oh my gosh so cute seashell82
KAWAII
I love the pink ears and cheeks, its has super big eyes one of the reasons why I love it so much!













Oh my gosh!
Housemom418
The ears match the egg that's adorable I love how you decided to write Happy Easter it gives it a snazzy touch and once again love the pink cheeks!



SOOO MANY CUTE PIECES!
I could never pick a winner but you guys can just vote down below on your favorite the Jammer who has the most votes gets a spiked wristband :D (Please no voting for yourself)
BYEEEE







4 comments: