Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hello Jammeroonies, Today we're going to talk about Art!
I've been doing a few Easter masterpieces lately and I'm trading them for 1 den beta each or 15 diamonds. If you would like your AJ username on one of the masterpieces that will cost 5 extra diamonds or 1 extra clothing beta (:















If you would like to offer jam a gram me on AJ or comment down below. What did you do for Easter?  Did you get lots of chocolate? :O let me know down below I love hearing what you've been up too! Anyway that's all for now this was just a small post I promise I'll do more much longer soon!



10 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR ART GIZMO! YOU SHOULD BE A ARTIST <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those pictures are actually so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just wanted to make sure everything was okay. I haven't seen you on in 2 days. :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So sorry very busy :( I missed you lots!

      Delete
  4. XD. A while ago she went through traded everything to her backup, to then trade it to her main, in order. It took her FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha I did! I'm pretty crazy when it comes to organization.
    Inventory tour coming soon stay tuned :D

    ReplyDelete