Sunday, April 7, 2019

Hello friends!
Sorry for the lack of posts, I seem to always find myself saying this but I've been pretty busy lately! However I'm back just in time for Easter.
I love Easter very much!
I'm a huge fan of chocolate aswell so y'know i'm going to love this holiday XD. Anyhow I've put together a Easter skit to get you in the mood, enjoy!






















Hope you enjoyed this small skit. Big thanks to Housemom418 and Housemom322 for joining us in this skit! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE :D







11 comments:

  1. AWWW
    me eating da egg
    (:
    Np, girly! I loved doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing and funny love it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I had as much fun reading it as I did starring in it!! Thanks for having us join you Gizmo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well i just realised that my comment was really late but i just wanna say that this bloh is AMAZING though its quite new. Can we be buddies pls? Thanks so much if u do:D And lets wish housemom418 a happy bday yay!!! :throws confetti:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can for sure be buddies, Thank you for reading! and happy birthday House!!!

      Delete
    2. XDDDD, SORRY FOR WAKING YOU UP GIZMO! DANK U (:

      Delete