Saturday, April 20, 2019

Hello, Jammers!
HAPPY EARLY EASTER!
Today I thought I would host something very special (:
Animal Jam EASTER mp challenge!


 All you need to do is, make a masterpiece of your Animal Jam character holding something Easter related. Send the finished results for me to display in my den, swap with other Jammers until you have every Jammers  masterpieces. All masterpieces will be shown in a later post when finished! (:
If you're joining this community collab comment down below.
If you're nm and don't have a masterpiece token to use i'll be happy to give you one, please be finished by May 1st if possible. Thanks so much if you do join leave any questions down below.



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YAY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED RESULT!!

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I'm not that good at art.. But i will try.. And also i will try. Sorry if its bad :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll do great thank you if you join you have until May 1st (:

      Delete
  3. Oops i meant. If i don't hand mine in i couldn't do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like a fantastic idea!!! I cannot wait for you to see mine! I have soo many ideas! Okay, I guess this means I would like to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!
      Thats awesome, I can't wait to see it Mom! (:

      Delete
  5. Thanks for reading, comments like these inspire me too post more! (:

    ReplyDelete