Friday, April 19, 2019

Hey Jammers!
Welcome back, Today I wanted to talk to you guys about Animal Jams newest update!
Before we get started, What update has been your favorite? Let me know down below.


ALRIGHTY, what do we have here?











Royal RED PANDAS!
AMAZING
I love the patterned Animals AJ comes out with, This is definitely my favorite so far. :O










Eggs!!!! I love watching these eggs hatch I remember when I purchased A LOAD of eggs just to watch them hatch  XD











:OOOOO This is some exciting stuff! Have a read and let me know what you think this means? Is there going to be a NEW ANIMAL!
If you think so, What animal do you think it is?











Earth day!
I love finding new ways to help out the planet, we are currently buying NO palm-oil products to help the Rain forest which is a very important part of our planet. Have a think of what you could do to help our planet. (:












Rare item mondays :O
I always look forward to a snazzy RIM every week what do you think the new mystery rim will be?


Anyways thats all I have for today, Thanks for reading have a great weekend! (:

Goodbye from the EGGPLANTS!

2 comments:

  1. I love this gizmo! G is for Gorgeous! :D Keep up the good work Gizmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like this update wasn't the best. To me the ears in the photo look like kangaroo ears from a pet kangaroo. Maybe we are getting a tree kangaroo or another kangaroo of some sort?

    ReplyDelete