Friday, April 19, 2019

Hello Jammeroonies. (:
Today I wanted to focus on some of Animal Jams most CRAZYYY items, From bird poop to toilets, Here we have AJs MOST CRAZYYY  ITEMS!

Animal Jam, What is this item? BIRD POOP!? I strangely love it though. XD Here we have Housemom322's lovely car covered in Bird POOP, Rip car.














A bandage!
To be honest this isn't that crazy, but PIXELS can't get hurt, so I don't understand this item, what do you think?










Bike streamer, WHAT IS THIS? So cute yet so strange, who would put this in their den? Lets be honest probably me. (:












PIXEL HEADS, I personally think these items are CRAZY COOL but ridiculous in size especially on smaller animals. which pixel head would you buy?


   



















Okay, AJ TOILET? How is this a thing? I hope AJ puts this item in stores. It looks super snazzy..... for a toilet. (:














Okay doesn't seem that crazy until you realize there is SHARP tools!







Let me know if you want part two of AJS MOST CRAZYYY items, thats all for today BYEEEE!!!!


MUSHROOM SHEEPIES OUT! (:






3 comments: