Monday, February 18, 2019

Animal Jam collectors items 

Hello everyone welcome back to my Animal Jam blog today we are going to talk about collectors items I really love! I put together a list with the help of a buddy :)

Bird Nest Hats

Not many people collect these bird nest hats although i really love them, The bird nest hat is members only and was originally in jam mart clothing on April 5th 2015.








The Disguise Glasses 

Next up we have the Disguise Glasses these were released at the  summer carnival in 2015 and were soon removed in 2017 when the summer carnival returned. I personally find this item very funny and creative!





The Construction Hat

Here we have the Construction Hat I find these very cool! It was first sold in 2012 and I just really love it! 


The Moon Hat                                                                                                     

The Moon Hat was probably one of the most strangest collectors item i have listed today although I still think its pretty stylish, what do you think?






Parasols and sun hats


Here we have the final 2 on my list, The parasol is one of my favorites I use it on many of my looks they are super stylish. They where found at the summer carnival available to buy. 

The sun hats are also one of the most stylish items listed on my post, Also found at the summer carnival. :)


Thank you for reading! And big thanks to my buddy for helping me model these items :D

Until next time bye! 





7 comments:

  1. I love the bird hats! They're just so stinkin' cute. XD

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, agreed with Gracie! I also really love the Cheese hats, though they are really kind of...what's the word? CRAZY!? But then again, I'm crazy, so it makes sense. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I completely forgot about some of these, yet knew they existed XD

    ReplyDelete