Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Animal Jam Den Decorating


Hello Everyone, Welcome back to my blog. :D
Today I will be posting about den decorating! One of the few things I love doing in Animal Jam
Here I will show a few dens I have decorated.




Here is the first den I have listed in today's blog,
my spa den. As you can see the items used to create this den include the Shoji screens, bamboo patch, Fog machines and Tiki lawn chairs. Overall I think this den turned out pretty nice,
And it was not that hard to decorate!



Here we have my next photo on the list, this is my nature den.
You may be able to tell I am obsessed with plants, trees and flowers. I find them very pretty
and they seem to make everything look a little better. :D



This is the last den I will be showing today,
My nature restaurant den. This was super easy to make and very relaxing! The items shown in this image include the tree stump table, tiki torch, green mushroom chair and table,mass cane plants, curved sofa and of course wood floor and green slime walls. :)

Thanks for reading today's blog have a lovely day! :D

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love the spa den! That one is probably my favorite out of those. :) I'd love one of those in real life! XDD

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gracie, the Spa is also my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Your dens are sooo nice! Welcome to blogger community, I saw Gracie mention your blog on the AJC so I thought to check out and give it a follow.
    Very cool blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE DEN! I swear all I say in the comments is ''CUTE!'' because it's true. XD

    ReplyDelete