Sunday, February 17, 2019

Introduction

Introduction


Welcome to my very first blog post, This blog will be all about Animal Jam! 
I will post about den decorating, skits, updates and anything else that seems interesting,
I am excited to see this blog grow and for me to learn a little more about blogging. :)

I've been playing Animal Jam for about 3 years now its taught me a lot. 
I have also made great friends I would like to thank Housemom418 
for convincing me to blog she is a great friend and is always there to help me out.

If anyone would like to play Animal Jam follow this link :)


24 comments:

  1. It's great that you decided to create your own blog. I'm looking forward to more post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very excited to carry on posting :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THIS, By the way its me snowflake6115

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEE GIZMO!! I'm so happy you're a blogger now! I loooove your new blog, and can't wait to see more posts!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! i look forward too posting more!

      Delete
  4. Gizmo, THIS IS AMAZE! I'm so happy you've go a blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graceful
    Imaginative
    zappy
    merry
    organized
    From snowflake6115!


    ReplyDelete
  6. The layout and content is awesome �� keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys my name is the animaljams slooth all together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Looking good giz!! Your animals looks so cool all decorated❤️❤️ You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome to know about a new blogger:D

    ReplyDelete